Functional Medicine in Capitola and via Zoom
- Introductory call, 20 minutes ($67). You can ask Laura if she is familiar with your condition, and discuss what labs to order before your first visit. This call is not required in order to book a new patient appointment, however, it is recommended if you don’t have current labs.
- New Patient or 1+ years since prior visit, 1 hour ($350). This includes an overview of your health goals, history and timeline, current symptoms, and lifestyle log. In addition, you can upload any current labs from the past 1-2 years. This appointment fee includes Laura’s time to review your case prior to the meeting, and a written treatment plan afterward.
- Followup, 60 minutes ($225). This is for patients seen within the past 12 months, to report progress, review new labs, discuss new issues, and update treatment plan.
- Brief, 30 minutes ($150). This is for patients seen within the past 3 months, as a progress report and update of current plan.
Acupuncture in Capitola and Monterey
- New Patient, up to 90 minutes ($125)
- Return Visit, 60 minutes ($95)
- Packages. These provide savings for those who need to come frequently.
- $425 for 5 visits
- $750 for 10 visits
- $975 for 15 visits
Appointments take place at two Monterey Bay Paris Healing Arts clinic locations: 820 Bay Ave in Capitola (Santa Cruz County) and 700 Cass St in downtown Monterey.