- Discovery call with assistant (free). Talk to Laura’s assistant Meghan to find out if we can help you, and learn about the process.
- Discovery call with Laura, 20 minutes ($67). Talk to Laura directly before becoming a patient, or about anything! NO medical advice given.
- New Patient or 1+ years since prior visit, up to 75 minutes ($350). This includes an overview of your health goals, history and timeline, current symptoms, and lifestyle log. In addition, you can upload any current labs from the past 1-2 years. This appointment fee includes Laura’s time to review your case prior to the meeting, and a written health action plan afterward.
- Followup, up to 60 minutes ($225). This is for patients seen within the past 12 months, to report progress, review new labs, discuss new issues, and update your health action plan.
- Phonecall, up to 30 minutes ($150). This is for established patients to chat with Laura when needs are too much for the patient portal yet too little for a full face-to-face follow-up visit. This is not sufficient for lab review or a health plan update.
- New Patient, up to 75 minutes ($145). Includes intake and treatment, and added modalities such as moxa, e-stim, fire cups, and microcurrent.
- Return Visit, 60 minutes ($95). Followup acupuncture treatment and modalities.
- NEW for return patients: Acupuncture with lab or supplement review add-on ($195). 30 minutes before acupuncture treatment to review labs and discuss dietary, herb, and supplement recommendations.
- Packages. These provide savings for those who need to come frequently.
- $425 for 5 visits in 6 weeks
- $750 for 10 visits in 12 weeks
Appointments take place at two Monterey Bay Paris Healing Arts clinic locations: 820 Bay Ave in Capitola (Santa Cruz County) and 700 Cass St in downtown Monterey.