Santa Cruz Acupuncture and Functional Medicine is here is Aptos Village!
I am pleased to announce my new clinic branch in Santa Cruz county. This sweet and serene clinic is called Jade Mountain. It’s conveniently located in Aptos Village – on the same street as Aptos St. Barbecue and around the corner from Aptos New Leaf.
In a nutshell, my specialties for women and their families include:
- Women’s reproductive health enhancement. This includes period and cycle regulation, menopause, fertility, and pregnancy. Combined with IVF and IUI to prepare and improve success rates.
- Pain relief, recovery from injuries and surgeries.
- Stress, depression, anxiety, sleep problems, and low energy.
- Immune balance for prevention and resilience, allergies, histamine intolerance, chronic infections such as Epstein Barr, and autoimmune remission.
- Gut and digestive issues, such as leaky gut, food intolerance, SIBO, IBS, candida.
- Pelvic issues: reoccurring vaginal infections, UTIs, bladder pain, vulvodynia, interstitial cystitis.
In order to work with me, you can book yourself online. Or you can start with a discovery call to meet me first. I incorporate safe public health practices for your safety. My regular treatment room is on the second floor of the clinic (no elevator), with a beautiful treehouse view of the redwood garden. However, if stairs are an obstacle, we can make arrangements for a first-floor treatment room.
I look forward to seeing you for Santa Cruz acupuncture, herbs, and Functional Medicine!