FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE MEETS WHOLE30 IN A 50 DAY PROGRAM
Whole30 Coach Kirsten Redding and Functional Medicine Doc Laura Paris team up to give you a unique food reset experience!
What is a Whole30 Reset?
This is a Paleo whole foods approach to a 30-day food reset. It's a chance to remove processed and inflammatory foods for 30 days and give your body a chance to fully reset. Kirsten and Laura are 100% behind this approach, and we use it with ourselves, our own families, and individuals and families we work with. We serve those who want to:
- Incorporate whole foods nutrition with an ancestral approach.
- Resolve inflammation and autoimmunity
- Balance hormones.
- Clear up gut issues.
- Need to nix sugar or alcohol addictions.
- Feel secure and motivated with help from a Whole 30 coach and a functional doc.
- Benefit from peer support and accountability.
Why is this Functional Whole30 program extra special?
A hands-on guided food program with Whole30 coach Kirsten Redding and functional medicine doctor Laura Paris
Kirsten Redding has led Whole30 resets for 5 years. She is a strong advocate of feeding ourselves and our families with healthy, easy, tasty, and beautiful food. Kirsten brings love and motivation to her coaching.
Laura Paris is a functional medicine doc with a passion for food-as-medicine. She brings her functional medicine perspective to this program. She is thrilled to have this program for her patients to put their food recommendations into action.
what we offer together . . .
- A dedicated Whole30 coach who guides, motivates, inspires, educates, and supports you.
- A functional medicine doc who helps you with modifications, troubleshooting, and health information about doing a food reset.
How does this 50-day program work?
- Sign up today to reserve your spot!
- The program officially starts on April 20, 2020.
10 DAYS OF PREP
- We send you an announcement on April 20 that it's time to prep!
- Get familiar with how to log onto the program site.
- Kirsten teaches you how to prepare your mindset and pantry.
- Laura provides information about why we are doing this, and suggested modifications.
- Join our closed Facebook group and get to know your peers.
30 DAY RESET
- On May 1, the 30 days begin!
- Plan to log in daily for menus, recipes, inspiration, and education.
- Enjoy photos and chatting with the group on Facebook.
- Ask questions and get support from Kirsten and Laura on the Facebook group.
10 DAYS OF TRANSITION
- Log in daily for our food reintroduction topics.
- Learn how to incorporate what you've learned beyond this program.
- The Facebook group stays open for these 10 days.
This program is based on the Whole30® approach
Our Participants Say
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS 50 DAY PROGRAM
- Daily topics to educate and inspire you.
- Individual questions answered directly by Kirsten and Laura.
- Bonus 10 days of preparation before the reset so you feel ready.
- An additional 10 days to guide you through food reintroduction.
- Weekly menus and recipes.
- Functional health information related to doing a reset.
- Closed Facebook group to share photos, successes, and struggles, and ask questions.
MORE ABOUT KIRSTEN AND LAURA
Kirsten Redding is currently completng the Whole30 coach certification program.
She has led Whole30 online support groups for five years and uses this food approach personally. Kirsten has three boys under five, and after her second pregnancy, she was diagnosed with Hashimoto's autoimmune thyroid disease. She largely manages this diagnosis with a food-first approach.
For Kirsten, the Whole30 is about getting in touch with what so many of us are so sadly disconnected from - working with whole foods, preparing meals, eating seasonally, and reading labels.
Kirsten explains that this way of eating has nothing to do with weight loss or societal expectations. Rather, it’s about connecting to the rhythm of cooking and consuming food to heal and maintain optimal health as well as help as many people she can to achieve the same goal.
Dr. Laura Paris, DACM, is an acupuncturist, functional medicine practitioner, and certified nutrition consultant.
She has long been a student of food and nutrition and is living successfully with a 20-year old diagnosis of aggressive Rheumatoid Arthritis. She attributes her health largely to diet, nutrition, and hacking her gut microbiome. It's Laura's passion to guide others on therapeutic nutrition paths.
Laura has long wanted to provide a specific food program for her patients and followers. It was too big of a project to do alone, and she's delighted to collaborate with Kirsten. Laura feels that she and Kirsten are well complemented to guide people with love and safety.