Tonifies Original Qi, raises Yang, tonifies Spleen and Stomach, regulates ascending and descending Qi, arouses Spleen thought (Yi).
Servings Per Container: 60
Suggested Use:1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily
Serving Size: One tablet
- Astragalus root
- Dong quai root head
- Chinese red ginseng root
- Chinese Cimicifuga rhizome
- Bupleurum root
- White atractylodes rhizome
- Chinese licorice root (honey-fried)
- Tangerine dried rind of mature fruit
- Chinese red ginseng tail
- Huang qi, Dang gui tou, Shi zhu hong ren shen, Sheng ma, Chai hu, Bai zhu, Zhi gan cao, Chen pi, Shi zhu hong ren shen (tail))
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.