Tonifies Original Qi, raises Yang, tonifies Spleen and Stomach, regulates ascending and descending Qi, arouses Spleen thought (Yi)
Suggested Use:10-20 drops, 2-3 times per day
Serving Size: 2oz
- huang qi (astragalus root)
- dang gui tou (dong quai root head)
- shi zhu hong ren shen (Chinese red ginseng root)
- sheng ma (Chinese cimicifuga rhizome)
- chai hu (bupleurum root)
- bai zhu (white atractylodes rhizome)
- zhi gan cao (honey-fried Chinese licorice root)
- chen pi (tangerine dried rind of mature fruit)
- shi zhu hong ren shen (Chinese red ginseng tail)
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.