Bi Yan Pian
Dr. Laura: This is my go-to formula for nasal and sinus congestion due to common cold or allergies. The initial loading dose can be 2 tablets, 3 times per day. After that use as needed. It’s also good for post-nasal drainage, temporary or chronic.
Bi Yan Pian (Nose Inflammation Tablets) clear the nasal passages and relieve swelling, in cases of nasal congestion and postnasal drainage.
- Sinusitis, rhinitis, hay fever, allergies, sinus infections.
- Head colds with yellow discharge and stuffiness.
- Post-nasal drainage.
Servings Per Container: 60
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Suggested Use: 2-3 tabs 2-3 times a day, or as directed by your herbalist.
- Xanthium fruit (Cang er zi)
- Magnolia flower (Xin yi hua)
- Phellodendron bark (Huang bai)
- Forsythia fruit (Lian qiao)
- Chinese licorice root (Gan cao)
- Fragrant angelica root (Bai zhi)
- Yellow chrysanthemum flower (Huang ju hua)
- Platycodon root (Jie geng)
- Schisandra fruit (Wu we zi)
- Anemarrhena (Zhi mu)
- Siler root (Fang feng)
- Schizonepeta herb (Jing jie)
Other Ingredients: 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating)
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.