Black currant seed oil contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a fatty acid that has multiple physiological roles. GLA has been shown to:
- Promote anti-inflammatory prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) production.
- Support joint comfort.
- Provide immune support by supporting the innate immune response and by increasing natural killer cell production.
- Support premenstrual comfort.
Servings Per Container: 100
Suggested Use: Take 2 to 4 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving:
- Black Currant oil … 500 mg
- 18:3 Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) … 70 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol) … 10 IU
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water)
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.