Butterbur Extra™ contains petasins derived from butterbur root as well as other scientifically studied ingredients that support healthy blood vessel tone in the brain, as well as normal blood flow in the brain.
Servings Per Container: 60
Suggested Use: 2 caps twice per day for two months, then 2 caps per day for four months, then discontinue. If headaches return, begin the regimen again.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving:
- Riboflavin (as Vitamin B2) … 200 mg / 11764 % DV
- Magnesium (as malate) … 250 mg / 62% DV
- Purple Butterbur root extract (15% petasins, no pyrrolizdine alkaloids (PAs)) … 50 mg
- Ginger root extract (5% gingerol & shogaol) … 300 mg
- Feverfew extract (.5% parthenolide) … 50 mg
- 5-Hydroxy tryptophan … 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose and water.
Does Not Contain: Preservatives, binders, artificial coloring or flavorings, sucrose, glucose, starch, lactose, salt, corn, wheat, gluten, soy, or milk derivatives.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.