A unique formulation specially designed for the ever-increasing number of burned-out anxious patients suffering from a unique combination of low cortisol and elevated catecholamines (epinephrine and norepinephrine).*
It is now becoming increasingly evident, based both on research data and anecdotal reports, that chronic stress can no longer be defined strictly in terms of the degree of cortisol elevation or depression. In contrast, research data suggests that, as chronic stress inevitably leads to a state of adrenocortical exhaustion or burn-out, a compensatory adrenal response will often occur in the form of increased sympathetic, catecholamine activity. Because anecdotal and research information suggests that this is becoming an increasingly more common phenomenon, often seen with such conditions as post-traumatic stress disorder and classic fibromyalgia, it has become necessary to employ formulations that not only optimize cortisol balance, but optimize catecholamine imbalance also, particularly when sympathetic responses appear to be excessive.*
Servings Per Container: 30
Serving Size: 3 Vegetarian Capsules
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take three capsules, one to two times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine HCl) 50 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 2 mg
- Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic Acid) 50 mg
- Magnesium (as di-Magnesium Malate) 75 mg
- Taurine 300 mg
- L-Theanine 200 mg
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)(leaves)[standardized to contain 2% rosmarinic acid]100 mg
- Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnate)(flower)[standardized to contain 2.5% flavonoids]100 mg
- Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis)(root)[standardized to contain 0.8% valerinic acid] 100 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)(root)[standardized to contain 1.5% withanoloids] 100 mg
- Phosphatidylserine 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, rice powder, magnesium stearate.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Trademark Information: Malate covered by Albion International, Inc U.S. Patent 6, 706, 904 and patents pending.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.