This formula is often described as a general tonic for aging because the aging process tends to dry out the Yin/fluid aspect of the body. The excessively active lifestyles of the West also damage the Yin. A person whose system “doesn’t turn off” and who runs on “nervous energy” can also benefit from taking this formula. Because it provides gentle nourishment, the therapeutic effect is gradual. Common symptoms are insomnia, poor memory, mental restlessness, and palpitations. Since the nature of this energy is “empty heat,” night sweats, dry mouth, flushed cheeks, and heat in the five centers are also experienced as well as agitation and irritability, and difficulty concentrating.
Servings Per Container: 120 tablets (60-120 servings)
Suggested Use: 1-2 tablets, 2-3 x daily
Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Sheng di huang (raw rehmannia root)
- Xuan shen (scrophularia root)
- Wu wei zi (schisandra fruit)
- Tian men dong (Chinese asparagus tuber)
- Dang gui shen (dong quai root)
- Kai men dong (ophiopogon tuber)
- Bai zi ren (biota seed)
- Suan zao ren chao (roasted sour jujube seeds)
- Dang shen (codonopsis root)
- Dan shen (red sage root)
- Yuan zhi da (polygala root)
- Fu ling kuai (poria cocos fruiting body)
- Jie geng (platycodon root)
Other Ingredients: 50 mg excipients and binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.