Cortisol Awakening Response
Results come with a report from the lab. If you want Dr. Laura’s input on your lab results, you can book a 30-minute “Review Your Labs for Nonpatients” appointment here under telemedicine after your results arrive.
Lab Company: ZRT Lab
Sample Type: Saliva
Collection Location: At Home
The CAR Profile uses a six-point saliva collection to analyze cortisol patterns and assess adrenal hormone/HPA axis dysfunction. Read Laura’s blog Who Should Take an Adrenal Test?
- Saliva sample, for additional instructions, click HERE.
- Follow the instructions in your kit to collect and ship your sample.
- This test is prepaid, you do not need to add payment or insurance information with your kit.
- For a sample report click HERE.
- Results should be released to our office 5 business days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- We will notify you by email when your results are in.
- Results come with a report from the lab. If you want Dr. Laura’s input on your lab results, you can book an appointment after your results arrive.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.