CraveArrest™ is designed to promote an optimal balance of the major neurotransmitters, including serotonin and dopamine, which affect many types of cravings, such as those for food and smoking. Tyrosine and 5-HTP are included in this product in an ideal 10:1 ratio for superior anti-craving results, while taurine and the adaptogenic herb Rhodiola are present to promote a healthy stress response.
Servings Per Container: 60
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day on an empty stomach, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) … 100 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3)(as Niacinamide) … 20 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL 15 mg; Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 5 mg) … 20 mg
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) … 25 mcg
- L-Tyrosine … 1000 mg
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) … 100 mg
- Taurine … 50 mg
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea)(root) [standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside] … 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.