DUTCH Complete Test
This comes with an extensive written report from the Precision Analytical (DUTCH) lab. If you want Dr. Laura’s input on your lab results, you can book a 30-minute “Review Your Lab for Nonpatients” appointment here under telemedicine after your results arrive.
Lab Company: Precision Analytical
Sample Type: Urine
Collection Location: At Home
The DUTCH Complete provides a complete assessment of hormonal health. By measuring sex hormones, adrenal hormones, and melatonin, along with their metabolites, this test can help identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Read Laura’s blog post Why All Women Should Take the DUTCH Complete Hormone Test. For more information on the Dutch Complete click HERE.
- Avoid avocados, bananas, and fava beans 48 hours before collection.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, or large fluid intake during the collection period.
- If you are taking hormones or supplements, consult the instructions that arrive with your test kit.
- If you are a cycling woman, you must collect the samples on specific days of your cycle.
- Follow the instructions in your kit to collect and ship your sample.
- This test is prepaid, you do not need to add payment or insurance information with your kit.
- Results should be released to our office about two weeks after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- We will notify you by email when your results are in.
- Results come with an extensive written report from the Precision Analytical (DUTCH) lab. If you want more help interpreting your results you may book a 30-minute consult with Dr. Laura Paris to go over these results.
- For a female sample report click HERE.
- For a male sample report click HERE.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.