Electrolyte/Energy formula is a dietary supplement that helps to replenish electrolytes that have been lost during exercise while supporting muscle function and retaining hydration. Electrolyte/Energy formula may also promote physical endurance during strenuous or prolonged exercise for at least 1-2 hours.
- Helps replenish electrolytes that are lost during exercise
- Supports physical and mental stamina
- Includes vitamin C to enhance tissue recovery
- Convenient powder formula for easy dispensing
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Servings Per Container: 20
Suggested Use: Take 1 scoop mixed in 8–10 oz water, 20 minutes before intense exercise, or as directed by a health professional.
Serving Size: Two Scoops
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C … 100 mg
- Calcium(as calcium citrate) … 50 mg
- Magnesium(as magnesium citrate) … 50 mg
- Chloride(as sodium chloride) … 75 mg
- Sodium(as sodium chloride) … 50 mg
- Potassium(as potassium phosphate) … 50 mg
- Alpha Ketoglutarate … 200 mg
- Malic Acid … 200 mg
- L-Tyrosine(free-form) … 500 mg
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, glucose, natural lemon-lime flavor
Caution:If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing. In rare cases, certain ingredients may cause gastrointestinal upset including nausea, heartburn or diarrhea. Large amounts of magnesium may cause loose stools. Rarely, tyrosine can cause headache, fatigue or joint discomfort. If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Tyrosine may interact with L-Dopa or thyroid hormone medications. Consult your physician for more information.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.