Dr. Laura: This is one of the best combination of prebiotic fibers on the market. This mix may be good to promote regularity for people on the sluggish or constipated side because of the addition of prune powder. Fiber feed beneficial gut bacteria and helps lower high blood sugar and cholesterol.
Easy-to-use fiber formula to help maintain regularity and balanced GI flora. FiberMend™ is a blend of plant-based, water-soluble fibers, to maintain healthy glycemic control and help promote regularity and optimum digestive function. FiberMend™ combines Sunfiber® – a partially hydrolyzed guar gum fiber – with rice bran, larch arabinogalactan, apple pectin, prune powder, and green tea phytosome to provide an effective prebiotic fiber formula that is well-tolerated and easy to use. Because FiberMend™ is tasteless, odorless, and dissolves readily in water, it can be easily mixed with a morning smoothie or any preferred beverage.
- Soluble fiber blend: mixes easily in water or preferred beverage
- Promotes regularity
- Well-tolerated: no bloating, cramping, or gas production
- Prebiotic fiber formula (fiber that stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract)
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels by improving the glycemic effect of a meal
Servings Per Container: 30
Serving Size: 2 level scoops (11 g)
Suggested Use: Mix 2 level scoops with 8-10 oz. of water, juice, or preferred beverage daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Amount Per Serving:
- Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum 8 g
- Rice Bran 2.5 g
- Arabinogalactan(from Larch) (Larix spp.) 300 mg
- Pectin(from Apple) 100 mg
- Prune Powder(fruit) (Prunus domestica) 50 mg
- Green Tea Phytosome(Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) decaffeinated / Phosphatidylcholine complex) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Ingredient derived from soy (phytosome).
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product uses Sunfiber®. Sunfiber is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
This product uses Larch Arabinogalactan (ResistAid™). ResistAid is a registered trademark of Lonza.
This product uses Indena S.p.A.s green tea phytosome (Greenselect®). Greenselect is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.