FIT 132- Food Inflammation Test
Results come with a report from the KMBO diagnostic lab, and a nutritionist-designed meal plan. If you want Dr. Laura’s input on your lab results, you can book a 30-minute “Review Your Labs for Nonpatients” appointment here under telemedicine after your results arrive.
Lab Company: KBMO Diagnostics
Sample Type: Blood Spot
Collection Location: At Home
The FIT 132 Test is a patented, multi-pathway delayed food sensitivity test. The test uses new technology that measures both IgG and Immune Complexes, the most common food-related pathways in the body. For a list of the foods tested click HERE. For a sample report click HERE. For a sample meal plan click HERE.
- You’ll get the best results if you eat the foods tested for two weeks prior to the test.
- Ensure you are hydrated prior to collection.
- No special diet, preparation, or timing is needed.
- Results come with a nutritionist-designed meal plan booklet.
- Follow the instructions in your kit to collect and ship your sample.
- This test is prepaid, you do not need to add payment or insurance information with your kit.
- Results should be released to our office 7-10 business days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- We will notify you by email when your results are in.
- Results come with a report from the KMBO diagnostic lab, and a nutritionist-designed meal plan. If you want Dr. Laura’s input on your lab results, you can schedule an appointment here after your results arrive.
Resources from KBMO Diagnostics
- FIT Test Info Page , including the foods tested
- KBMO Patient Page
- [VIDEO] How to Collect Your Sample
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.