- Any type of seasonal cold or flu
- Eases occasional sore throat, cough, runny nose, swollen glands
- Helpful for skin rashes, skin irritation
- Helps relieve occasional sinus irritation with yellow or runny mucus, ear congestion
- Reduces temporary stiffness of upper back and neck
Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: 30 to 60 drops 3 – 4 times per day, in water or tea.
- Mao dong qing – Pubescent holly root
- San cha ka – Evodia leaf and root
- Ban lan gen – Isatis root
- Huang ju hua – Yellow chrysanthemum flower
- Man jing zi – Simple-leaf chaste tree fruit
- Jin yin hua – Honeysuckle flower
Other Ingredients: Water: 55% to 66% by volume, Alcohol: 18% to 22% by volume
Caution: This product is not intended for use by pregnant women. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.