- Any type of seasonal cold or flu
- Eases occasional sore throat, cough, runny nose, swollen glands
- Helpful for skin rashes, skin irritation
- Helps relieve occasional sinus irritation with yellow or runny mucus, ear congestion
- Reduces temporary stiffness of upper back and neck
Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: 2 to 3 tablets, 3 to 4 times daily.
- Mao dong qing – Pubescent holly root
- San cha ka – Evodia leaf and root
- Ban lan gen – Isatis root
- Huang ju hua – Yellow chrysanthemum flower
- Man jing zi – Simple-leaf chaste tree fruit
- Jin yin hua – Honeysuckle flower
Other Ingredients: 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating)
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.