This comes with a report from Genova Diagnotics® lab. If you want Dr. Laura’s input on your lab results, you can book a 30-minute “Review Your Labs for Nonpatients” appointment here under telemedicine after your results arrive.
Lab Company: Genova Diagnostics
Sample Type: Urine
Collection Location: At Home
The Organix® Comprehensive nutritional test profile provides vital information from a single urine specimen. This organic acids nutritional test is valuable for determining:
- Functional vitamin and mineral status
- Amino acid insufficiencies like carnitine and NAC
- Oxidative damage and antioxidant need
- Phase I & Phase II detoxification capacity
- Functional B-complex vitamin need
- Neurotransmitter metabolites
- Mitochondrial energy production
- Methylation sufficiency
- Lipoic acid and CoQ10 status
- Markers for bacterial and yeast overgrowth
- You can continue taking all of your nutritional supplements.
- Do not collect while menstruating.
- Ship your samples within 24 hours of collection, Monday – Thursday only.
- Decrease your fluid intake 24 hours prior to collection.
- Follow the instructions in your kit to collect and ship your sample.
- This test is prepaid, you do not need to add payment or insurance information with your kit.
- Results should be released to our office 7-21 business days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- We will notify you by email when your results are in.
- Results come with an extensive report from the Precision Analytical (DUTCH) lab. If you want Dr. Laura’s input on your lab results, you can book a 30-minute “Review Your Labs for Nonpatients” here, under Telemedicine after your results arrive.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.