What does the GI Map™ Microbial Assay Plus test?
With one easy small stool sample, the lab tests:
- Beneficial bacteria levels
- Opportunistic bacteria overgrowth, including H.Pylori and virulence factors
- Pathogenic bacteria, including ones that trigger autoimmunity
- Parasites, including worms and amebae
- Candida and yeast
- Antibodies against gliadin, the protein in wheat that people tend to react to the most
- Intestinal antibody production
- Antibiotic resistant genes
- Intestinal immune and inflammation markers
- Pancreatic enzyme production
- Detoxification markers in the large intestine
- Blood in the stool
- Intestinal permeability (this test is now extra, not included)
Since 2015 Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory has established itself as the leader in comprehensive DNA based GI testing. With a commitment to research, and by using the latest in qPCR technology, we have experienced unparalleled growth while providing our practitioners with the most sensitive, specific and clinically relevant results available. We are now pleased to offer our clients the latest version of the GI-MAP, including an expanded list of analytes, additional H.pylori virulence factors, and the most advanced qPCR DNA technology available!