GI Map™ +Zonulin Stool Test
Read Laura’s blog post on the GI Map Stool Test.
This comes with a report from the Diagnostic Solutions lab. If you want Laura’s input on your lab results, you can book a 30-minute “Review Your Labs for Nonpatients” here. Wait until you have your results.
Lab Company: Diagnostic Solutions
Sample Type: Stool
Collection Location: At Home
The Gastrointestinal Microbial Assay Plus (GI-MAP) is a test designed to measure a patient’s gastrointestinal microbiota DNA. It detects microbes that may be disturbing normal microbial balance or contributing to illness, as well as indicators of digestion, absorption, inflammation, and immune function. For a sample report click HERE.
What does the GI Map™ test?
With one easy small stool sample, the lab tests:
- Good bacteria levels
- Opportunistic bacteria overgrowth, including H.Pylori and virulence factors
- Pathogenic bacteria, including ones that trigger autoimmunity
- Parasites, including worms
- Candida and yeast
- Antibodies against gliadin, the protein in wheat that people tend to react to the most
- Intestinal antibody production
- Antibiotic-resistant genes
- Intestinal immune and inflammation markers
- Pancreatic enzyme production
- Detoxification marker in the large intestine
- Blood in the stool
To learn more about why we use this test, read Laura’s blog post on the GI Map Stool Test.
- No special preparation or timing is needed.
- One easy-peasy small sample, as this test is 100% DNA analysis.
- Samples can only be shipped Monday – Friday.
- Follow the instructions in your kit to collect and ship your sample.
- This test is prepaid, you do not need to add payment or insurance information with your kit.
- To view collection instructions ahead of time click HERE.
- Results should be released to our office 5-10 business days after samples are received at the lab.
- We will notify you by email when your results are in.
- Results come with a report from the Diagnostic Solution lab. If you want Dr. Laura’s input on your lab results, you can book a 30-minute “Review Your Labs for Nonpatients” here, under Telemedicine after your results arrive.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.