GI Microb-X™ is a blend of botanical extracts with a long history of use for supporting a healthy gastrointestinal microbial balance. The botanical substances in GI Microb-X™ are commonly represented on sensitivity testing provided by the major functional laboratories performing stool analysis. Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Servings Per Container: 60
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 capsules per day on an empty stomach, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Tribulus Extract, 200 mg (Tribulus terrestris)(aerial) [standardized to contain 40% saponins]
- Magnesium Caprylate, 150 mg (yielding 120 mg caprylic acid; 10 mg magnesium)
- Berberine Sulfate, 100 mg (Berberis aristata)(root)
- Bearberry Extract, 100 mg (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi)(leaf) [standardized to contain 20% arbutin]
- Black Walnut Powder, 100 mg (Juglans nigra)(hull)
- Barberry Extract, 50 mg (Berberis vulgaris)(bark) [standardized to contain 6% berberine]
- Artemisinin, 15 mg (from Sweet Wormwood) (Artemisia annua)(herb)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide, tree nuts (walnuts).
Does not contain: Gluten.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.