IgE Allergy Explorer
Results come with a report from the lab. If you want Dr. Laura’s input on your lab results, you can book a 30-minute “Review Your Labs for Nonpatients” appointment here under telemedicine after your results arrive.
Lab Company: Diagnostic Solutions
Sample Type: Finger Stick- Blood
Collection Location: At Home
IgE Allergy Explorer is a comprehensive blood test measuring IgE antibodies to a plethora of foods and environmental allergens. The IgE Allergy Explorer tests over 150 allergens at the extract and component level, making it the most extensive and affordable functional medicine allergy test available. Plus, the entire panel is a simple at-home collection using just a few drops of blood. For more information click HERE.
- Finger Stick- Blood
- You’ll need a focused morning to complete this test.
- Follow the instructions in your kit to collect and ship your sample.
- This test is prepaid, you do not need to add payment or insurance information with your kit.
- For a sample report click HERE.
- Results should be released to our office 3-5 business days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- We will notify you by email when your results are in.
- Results come with a report from the lab. If you want Dr. Laura’s input on your lab results, you can book an appointment after your results arrive.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.