IgG Food Explorer
Results come with a report from the lab. If you want Dr. Laura’s input on your lab results, you can book a 30-minute “Review Your Labs for Nonpatients” appointment here under telemedicine after your results arrive.
Lab Company: Diagnostic Solutions
Sample Type: Finger Stick- Blood
Collection Location: At Home
The IgG Food Explorer by Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory is an Elisa-based multiplex food sensitivity test measuring total IgG antibodies to a plethora of foods. IgG Food Explorer evaluates over 250 food antigens using a simple at-home collection. Results help practitioners personalize diet and lifestyle guidance for their patients to reduce and eliminate symptoms related to adverse food reactions. Food sensitivities are common and on the rise. As a result, most people can benefit from food sensitivity testing. The IgG Food Explorer can help patients who wish to optimize their health and those who have experienced chronic symptoms for years. The range of symptoms related to food sensitivities is vast and varies for each patient. Food sensitivities and food allergies are not the same. Different arms of the immune system facilitate both conditions. Food sensitivities are delayed reactions and elicit IgG antibodies, while food allergies are immediate, potentially life-threatening, mast-cell mediated, and often involve IgE antibodies. It is best practice to measure IgG and IgE antibodies together as they independently create inflammation and play key roles in symptoms driven by food. A food can elicit an IgG sensitivity response, and an IgE antibody response, or both. By understanding a patient’s food sensitivities, practitioners can tailor dietary protocols that can help resolve uncomfortable symptoms. For more information click HERE.
- Finger Stick- Blood
- You’ll need a focused morning to complete this test.
- Follow the instructions in your kit to collect and ship your sample.
- This test is prepaid, you do not need to add payment or insurance information with your kit.
- For a sample report click HERE.
- Results should be released to our office 3-5 business days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- We will notify you by email when your results are in.
- Results come with a report from the lab. If you want Dr. Laura’s input on your lab results, you can book an appointment after your results arrive.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.