Inflammatone™ is a combination of herbs, nutrients and proteolytic enzymes for modulating the inflammatory response, supporting the natural clearance of proteins like kinin and fibrin, and for supporting healthy lymphatic drainage. The ingredients in Inflammatone™ provide natural anti-inflammatory effects and protect against oxidative stress. This powerful formula combines the best of science and enzyme technology for degrading fibrinolytic protein compounds produced during inflammation. The carefully chosen herbs have lipooxygenase (LOX) inhibition, COX 2 inhibition, only mild COX 1 inhibition (to avoid blood thinning and stomach sensitivity), as well as free radical protection. The proteolytic enzymes not only break down inflammatory proteins including kinins and fibrin, but also enhance the breakdown and removal of damaged tissue improving lymphatic drainage.
Servings Per Container: 120
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules daily, between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving:
- InflammENZ™ Proprietary Blend (Protease, Serratiopeptidase, Protease SP, Trypsin, Chymotrypsin)… 222 mg
- Curcumin C3 Complex®(Curcuma longa)(rhizomes) (containing three curcuminoids: curcumin, bisdemethoxy curcumin, demethoxy curcumin) [standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids] … 200 mg
- Boswellia(as Boswellin® Extract)(Boswellia serrata)(resin) [standardized to contain 60% boswellic acids] … 200 mg
- Ginger Extract(Zingiber officinale)(root) [standardized to contain 5% gingerol] … 200 mg
- Quercetin … 75 mg
- Rutin … 75 mg
- Rosemary Extract(Rosmarinus officinalis)(leaf) [standardized to contain 7% carnosic acid] … 50 mg
- Trans ResveratrolPolygonum cuspidatum (root) … 5 mg from 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.