Insomnitol™ is a blend of botanicals, nutrients, and neurotransmitter precursors designed to support quality, restful sleep. By providing nutritional support for calm brain activity, Insomnitol™ helps promote the natural ability to fall asleep and stay asleep. Key ingredients include botanicals that support nervous system function, PharmaGABA™ (a proprietary form of GABA), L-theanine, melatonin, 5-HTP, and pyridoxal-5-phospate (activated form of vitamin B6).
- Serve as a sleep aid and general relaxant without causing sleep hangover
- Provide a natural sedative effect without causing morning drowsiness
- Reduce generalized anxiety symptoms
- Improve pain tolerance in chronic pain syndromes, increasing the ability to sleep through the night
Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules 30-60 minutes before bedtime or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin B-6(as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), 10 mg
- Valerian(Valeriana ocinalis)(root) [standardized to contain 0.8% valerenic acid], 400 mg
- Passion Flower(Passiflora incarnata)(flower) [standardized to contain 3.5% flavonoids], 200 mg
- Lemon Balm(Melissa officinalis)(leaves) [standardized to contain 3% rosmarinic acid], 200 mg
- German Chamomile(Matricaria recutita)(flower) [standardized to contain 1.2% apigenin], 200 mg
- Gamma-Aminobutyric acid(as PharmaGABA™), 100 mg
- L-Theanine, 100 mg
- 5-HTP(5-Hydroxytryptophan), 100 mg
- Melatonin, 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
PharmaGABA™ is a trademark of Pharma Foods International Co., Ltd.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.