A complex immune formula. EHB (echinacosides, hydrastine, berberine) combines nutrients and herbs in a complex immune formula. EHB provides echinacosides from Echinacea and alkaloids including hydrastine, berberine, and canadine from a proprietary blend of Goldenseal and Oregon grape (Mahonia aquifolium) root. Echinacea used in EHB is from a proprietary blend of E. angustifolia, purpurea, and pallida species. Other herbs included in the formula include garlic (Allium sativum), deglycyrrhizinated licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root, and ginger (Zingiber officinale) root. Vitamins A, C, B6, and zinc are included in substantive amounts.
Servings Per Container: 20
Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (50% beta-carotene as Betatene® mixed carotenoids and retinyl palmitate) 7, 500 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 750 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 37 mg
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 22 mg
- Echinacea Proprietary Blend 525 mg
- E. angustifolia Root Extract standardized to contain 4% echinacosides, E. purpurea Aerial Part Extract, E. purpurea Root Extract
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 150 mg
- Garlic Bulb Extract (Allium sativum) 150 mg
- Bromelain (2, 400 G.D.U./g) 75mg
- Oregon Grape Root (Mahonia aquifolium) 75 mg
- Goldenseal Proprietary Blend … 52 mg
- Hydrastis canadensis root, H. canadensis root and rhizome extract standardized to contain 5% total alkaloids as berberine
Other ingredients: gelatin (capsule)
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.