The proprietary bitters combination of Dr. Shade’s Bitters No. 9 includes dandelion, milk thistle, solidago (goldenrod), gentian, burdock, and essential oils of sweet orange, myrrh, juniper, and clove, delivered in the Etheric Delivery™ phospholipid encapsulation system.
- Herbs such as dandelion, milk thistle, solidago (goldenrod), and burdock are each known for having aspects of bitterness, but they have important potential benefits beyond digestion.
- This liposomal bitters blend is specially formulated to promote healthy gall bladder/bile flow and robust liver function.
- Delicious neat or pumped into seltzer water, Dr. Shade’s Bitters No. 9 complements any meal.
Servings Per Container: 50
Suggested Use: Use 2–3 pumps during and after meals and as needed for digestive comfort.
Serving Size: 1 mL (two pumps)
Amount Per Serving:
- Phospholipids (from purified sunflower lecithin) 50 mg
- Proprietary Blend 271 mg, dandelion, milk thistle, solidago (goldenrod), gentian, burdock, sweet orange essential oil, myrrh, juniper essential oil, clove essential oil
More info here.
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerine, Ethanol, Acacia, vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate and as natural mixed tocopherols).
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.