Concentrated methylation support*
- Contains high amounts of 5-MTHF (active folate), B6, and B12.
- Riboflavin 5-phosphate added for extra homocysteine metabolism support*
- Support for heart, blood vessel, brain, nerve, and bone health*
- Easy 3-capsule daily dosing
Methylation – the addition of a methyl group (CH3 – one carbon attached to three hydrogens) to another molecule – is an essential and vital biochemical process within the human body that is involved in a large number of biochemical pathways involving neurotransmitters, detoxification, cardiovascular health, eye health, muscle health, bone health, and redox balance. A number of specific nutrients are necessary for methylation to occur normally.*
Methyl-Guard Plus® contains higher amounts of 5-MTHF (the active form of folate), pyridoxal 5-phosphate (active B6), and methylcobalamin (active B12), than our original Methyl-Guard. We have also added riboflavin 5-phosphate (the active form of vitamin B2) for its positive effect on homocysteine metabolism and methylation.* These ingredients provide the necessary nutrients the body uses to push forward the process of methylation.
Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: Take 1-3 capsules daily or as recommended by a health-care practioner.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving:
- Riboflavin … 90 mg (as Riboflavin 5-Phosphate Sodium)
- Vitamin B6 … 45 mg (as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate)
- Folate … 3 mg (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)
- Vitamin B12 … 3 mg (as Methylcobalamin)
- Betaine Anhydrous … 1.8 g (Trimethylglycine)
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Laurate.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.