OsteoForce™ is a unique formula that requires only four tablets daily in order to deliver a synergistic blend of nutrients needed to support healthy bones. It offers the minerals calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, potassium and boron, along with vitamins C, D and K – all in highly bioavailable and absorbable forms.
- Complexing calcium and magnesium with malic acid allows delivery of higher elemental amounts of these minerals and also facilitates better absorption and retention.
- Vitamin D facilitates calcium absorption in the small intestine by stimulating the synthesis of calcium binding proteins, as well as being involved in bone turnover.
- Vitamin K is important for regulating calcium trafficking in the body. It is required for activating proteins that deposit calcium into bones and teeth, while protecting against its deposition into soft tissue.
- Zinc and copper are essential for healthy skeletal development and maintenance.
Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 4 tablets per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 4 tablets
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C(as Calcium Ascorbate), 100 mg
- Vitamin D(as Cholecalciferol), 600 IU
- Vitamin K(as Vitamin K1 Phytonadione), 1000 mcg
- Calcium(as DimaCal® Di-Calcium Malate, Calcium Ascorbate), 800 mg
- Magnesium(as Di-Magnesium Malate), 400 mg
- Zinc (TRAACS® Zinc Glycinate Chelate), 5 mg
- Copper(TRAACS® Copper Glycinate Chelate), 1 mg
- Manganese(TRAACS® Manganese Glycinate Chelate), 2 mg
- Potassium(as Potassium Glycinate Complex), 500 mg
- Boron(as Bororganic Glycine), 4 mg
Other Ingredients: Stearates (vegetable source), microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, silicon dioxide, clear coating (HPMC, glyceryl triacetate)
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are taking Coumadin, warfarin or other anticoagulant medications.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DimaCal®, TRAACS® and the Albion Medallion design are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.