Liu Wei Di Huang Wan
Servings Per Container: 120
Suggested Use: 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily (recommended for adults)
Serving Size: 1 tablet
- Shu di huang (prepared rehmannia root)
- Shan zhu yu (Asiatic cornelian cherry)
- Fu ling kuai (poria cocos fruiting body)
- Zi xie (Asian water plantain rhizome)
- Mu dan pi (tree peony bark)
- Gou qi zi (lycium fruit)
- He shou wu (polygonum multiflorum root)
- Tu si zi (Chinese dodder seed)
- Sang shen zi (white mulberry fruit)
- Han lian cao (eclipta herb)
- Nu zhen zi (ligustrum fruit)
- Nu zhen zi (ligustrum lucidum fruit)
Other Ingredients: 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), mircocellulose (coatin)
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.