Chinese Therapeutic Effects:
- Tonify Qi
- Weak Pulse
- Sinking Yang
- Weak limbs, aversion to cold, pale complexion, loose stools, aftermath of severe illness, leucorrhea (cold signs)
- Prolapsed rectum, stomach or uterus, recurrent miscarriage, hernia
- Chronic hepatitis, autoimmune conditions, spontaneous sweating
Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: Three tablets, 3 times per day between meals.
Serving Size: Three tablets
- Astragalus root Huang Qi
- Ginseng root Ren Shen
- Atractylodes root Bai Zhu
- Tang Kuei root Dang Gui
- Citrus peel Chen Pi
- Baked Licorice root Zhi Gan Cao
- Cimicifuga root Sheng Ma
- Bupleurum root Chai Hu
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.